What is wrong with people!??
Today is the last day to make a donation to my team for the Walk for Wishes event in Tampa. Every little bit helps! $1, $5, $10, $20 – whatever you can give!
If you’d like to donate to my team, please click here!
Every little bit helps! Here are some facts about wishes:
- Make-A-Wish grants a wish, on average, every 38 minutes and, on average, a child is referred for a wish every 28 minutes.
- Every wish experience is driven by the wish kid’s interests, creativity and personality.
- Make-A-Wish granted nearly 14,000 wishes in 2011 alone.
- Make-A-Wish chapters serve every community in the United States and its territories.
- Make-A-Wish has more than 25,000 active volunteers in the United States.
- Make-A-Wish needs 2.5 billion frequent flier miles to meet all the travel need for wish kids and their families.
- Nearly 70 percent of wish experiences involve travel.
- The Walt Disney Company is involved in 40 percent of the wishes Make-A-Wish grants.
- As of March 2010, the average cost of a wish was $7,025.